7.12.2010

SINGAPORE Part 3: CULINARY







Ok, so Singapore is beautifully multi-ethnic and so the food is fascinating. However, I do have a preference towards the chinese food (as you can see above).

A couple of restaurants I went to and can highly recommend:
1. PS Cafe - 28B Harding Road
Loved the sangria and the desserts are heavenly! I tried the Double Chocolate Blackout Cake and I really blacked out after that cause I was so full :)
2. Brussels Sprouts - The Pier @Robertson (photo 1)
I have dreamed of eating mussels and french fries for such a long time and I finally got that! Add to that a cherry beer (Kriek) and I was in heaven!
3. Sakura - @ MRT Buangkok (photo 2&3)
Finger-licking good crab with salted egg sauce! I literally licked my plate! And their oyster omelette was also really delicious.
4. Food Republic - Wisma Atria, Orchard Road (photo 4)
Another must-go-to place for excellent food is Food Republic and my usual purchase is: Hokkien Prawn Noodle and Hakau. The Hakau is crazy good and enormous. As for the Hokkien Prawn Noodle, just look at the queue and you'll soon discover how good it is :)