3.17.2012

TIM BURTON'S EXHIBITION IN PARIS

I can't believe my luck of being able to see the Tim Burton exhibition when I was in Paris. It had started 2 days before I arrived, and it will be the only one in the whole of Europe so it's going to be on until August 5th, 2012.
I've always thought of Tim Burton as being this quirky, weird, talented director but my respect for him has tripled after seeing this exhibition. He truly is a genius! And he's been so consistent with his art and just believes in it and dedicates himself. There are hundreds of paintings, sketches and drawings (even on tissue paper and newspaper!) which really emphasizes the fact that he lives and breathes his art.




the 2 photos above found via this site



Watch the trailer for the exposition, made by Tim Burton himself: