1.03.2011

INSPIRATION #3

I'm finally taking a few days off with my son and heading towards Kuala Lumpur to visit some family. I can't wait to get away from my daily routine and find some open space to walk and gather with family. I think holidays are essential (my French side is talking here!) and my family has always taken the time to get away together so I'm continuing this tradition with Amal :)
Before I leave, here are a few posts I found on Say Yes to Hoboken that are really cute and inspirational:


#1: Felt Animal Puppets
They are gorgeous! I'm so doing this project when I get back from my holidays.
For the instructions, go here.


#2: Blown Up Family Photos
I just love a great family portrait, especially when it's unusual like this one.
[found via poppytalk)

Happy Monday! Enjoy your week!