10.20.2010

BRUSSELS

Brussels was my life from age 11 to age 17... You can imagine what that means: your adolescent years is what molds you into who you are. Brussels is a very peaceful, laid-back city. It feels like Paris, without the stress :)

Like Paris, Brussels has coffee shops, well actually more like beer shops because most people drink beer there. It's a nice place to socialize and hang out. Here's one in the center of town, near the Grand Place. I love the red walls :)


Brussels is known for the birth town of the great comic, Tintin. All over town we can see murals with cartoon-like drawings, influenced by the adventures of Tintin.


Can you see the beauty in this city? I love rooftops, I love seeing cities from a higher ground. I feel very lucky to have spent 6 years in this beautiful city :)