Wouldn't you like to spend your summer holiday in this camping car?
I've been looking for activities for my almost 7-year old son for this summer holidays. I'm a bit concerned because I work during the day (only until 2-3 pm though but still...) and I was actually looking for a summer camp where he would spend half a day there every day. Unfortunately, the one I found came highly un-recommended by 2 friends so I had to drop that idea.
So 2 days ago, I went on my own hunt for activities, so I thought I'd share them here in case you too are searching for activities for your child:
- Tennis Camp at Jakarta International Tennis Academy - Cilandak Sport Center
4 x weekly for 2 hours each session costs Rp. 450,000/child
- Swimming lessons at Cilandak Sports Center
1 x weekly for 1 hour session costs Rp. 300,000/child + entrance fee
2 x weekly for 1 hour session costs Rp. 600,000/child + entrance fee
- Futsal lessons at Cilandak Sport Center
Futsal Academy - every Friday for 1 hour - Rp. 350,000/month
TFK Futsalkids - every Saturday for 3 hours - (no price)
ART & MUSIC
- Taman Musik Dian Indonesia
No special summer camps but you can join their music classes any time.
4 x weekly for 30min - 1 hour session costs Rp. 290,000/month
Classes include: piano, drums, percussions, vocal. Get more info here.
- Jawa Jawi Java
Summer classes in the art of Batik, Gamelan, Javanese dances, etc.
No specific price yet but call (021-9979 4949 or 021 - 769 0311) for more info.
Abrakadoodle is an award-winning art holiday camp and classes.
Programs for 3 to 5 days costs between Rp. 1,500,000 to Rp. 2,500,000.
For more info, click here.
- Kutakatik Art & Craft Class
Kids will paint, draw, cook, sew and many more. Classes for 3-6 yrs old and 7-13 yrs old.
5 x weekly from 10 to 12 pm costs Rp. 600,000/child.
Located in Pondok Indah and run by talented sisters. Check here for more info.
OTHER WEBSITES WITH IDEAS
* A special website designed for holiday activities for kids: www.liburananak.com
* Family Guide To Jakarta did a whole post on their forum about Summer Camps. Check it out for more info!
* If you're planning to spend some time in Bali for this summer holiday, check out the Bali With Kids website for ideas of what to do during your holidays.
[i completely forgot where i got this photo from]