11.21.2012

INSPIRATION # 9

I'm going to be very random and just post some things that I've been pinning on my Pinterest page. Somehow, running between my job at YUM, tutoring kids, gym and being home before Amal goes to sleep has not given me time to relax and update my blog. But that's fine; that's life and this is what I'll see when I look back on these past few months: a very hectic busy yet satisfying schedule :)



I thought this cat shaped pre-school in Germany was really, really cool...The kids must be ecstatic to be in a school like this.


My eyes keep coming back to this outfit on my Pinterest page.... love the orange skirt paired with that flowy grey top..


I wish Amal were still at an age where I could dress him up.... This is an outfit that would totally fit him!


What can I say more than what the quote says? :)