11.30.2010

HOW TO DO THIS DO

I have a family wedding to attend to and one of the things that have been bugging me is "what do I do with my hair?". Well, my prayers have been answered and I saw this on This is Glamourous (found via Say Yes To Hoboken). Now, the question remains whether my hair is long enough for this kind of do...hahahaha... You'll find the step-by-step explanations below the photos.
Anyhow, I'm glad I found this and who knows, maybe you'll get inspired too :)



{one}
using a round brush, blow-dry hair smooth and straight, focusing on the top sections

{two}
once dry, use a large-barrel curling iron to create waves from the ears down

{three}
build height and volume at the crown by teasing hair gently with a fine-tooth comb

{four}
gather hair into a low ponytail; twist it along the nape of your neck, pinning as you go

{five}
once you reach your ear, shape the remaining hair into curls, and pin them back over